12/17/2008

The death and the rebirth

So, I've always wanted to make a blog but never got around to doing it. The idea of web logging is pretty interesting to me though.

I think December 17 is one of those days... A week before Christmas Eve... 4 days before the solstice...and 8 days before X-mas. 8 YEARS ago, when I was 12, and before I had understanding, this was the day my god, aka my creator, aka my Dad, passed away from this mortal world. And so, it's the day my blog will finally be born!

It had to be 2008 too. See, I'm 2-0 years old and it's time to cipher-build (0-8). That's what I want to create this blog for--to build. I want to build Knowledge, put things together, and Make Connections. I'll be doing that mostly through citation of news and science articles, and probably some YouTube media as well.

For example, today, 12/17, Barack Obama was named TIME Magazine's "Man of the Year," congrats to him! What a surprise, huh? Did we see this happening last year? Maybe. Aren't you curious who's going to be "Man of the Year" for 2009? What does the future have in store? I don't know! It's so unexpected when you don't consider everything else, like the past and the present. That's just some food for thought. My other building logs (or "b-logs," or "blogs") will be better. Some may rhyme.

So 2008 is coming to an end, and it's time to build before '09, the rebirth, the new day, new year, whatever you wanna call it.

External article:
http://www.time.com/time/specials/2008/personoftheyear/article/0,31682,1861543_1865068,00.html?cnn=yes

No comments:

Post a Comment