6/15/2013

A thought I just had!


Do things for the good of the people, not to be popular, and you'll be popular anyway. 

Cuz whats the population populated with? People. The words share the same root.

It's that JFK shit, except instead of saying "country," it's replaced with people. 


Don't ask what OTHER people can do for you... ask what you can do for other people.


I was told one time, "The key of living is giving."

That's pretty good, the idea of making a difference.
It's more than having success, it's having significance.
Being a good influence.

Every interaction is energy exchange – what are you doing with yours?


Remember when I wrote...


"I'm trynna be the potent quotient,
Answer to the system's divisions.
Wisdom can be given through visions,
beats, or rhythms, if you can tell the difference.
Listen,
Greater than the Sum of all my rhymes,
I'm just a Product of Mother Earth and Father Time.
When it comes to heart and spirit, I'll give you all of mine"

-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment