7/10/2013

Forbidden Fruit


As far as new music goes, I like this song, "Forbidden Fruit" by J. Cole ft. Kendrick Lamar.



What I really like about the song though is that BASSLINE from Electric Relaxation

However....
I don't like the idea of calling a girl bitch. 
I don't call girls bitches.
I call bitches bitches... guy/girl/gender neutral.

But to call girls bitches is fk'ed up.
I don't like it, I'mma go against majority of mainstream rappers for that, and I think that's 100% fine if I'm not like them. 
If I was a rapper, I'd be the type that supports the XX gender for what they do, everything they put up with, and the miracles that they are.


Start that revolution.

Girl power!


Of course....
Some girls ARE bitches. But some guys are bitches too. So to refer to girls in general as bitches is kinda fucked up I think. That's a bad generalization.
Fuck your generalization.
Can't stand an overgeneralization.
Understand? I take a stand.
Tragedy going on, like what's happening in Afghanistan.


No comments:

Post a Comment