10/15/2013

Home-made Frozen Blueberry Cream Smoothie

I bought one of those invisible boxes full of blueberries, from the fruit aisle.



I turned it into this delicious serving of natural berry antioxidants,
which is way less expensive than a Jamba Juice or Boba store. Less sugar too.

Here's how I made this refreshing frozen smoothie, in 9 pictures:

1) First. I put the frozen blueberries in a big cup.


2) Then I added water to clean the blueberries out without abrasively damaging the berry skins.



3) Put the washed blueberries in a blending machine.


4) Added just a little bit of milk. Don't need much, plus it's saturated fat.


5) Then I added a vitamin shake to my berries and milk. 
I prefer Vi-Shape for nutritional content.


6) Set the cover in position...


7) ...Hit blend...


8) Done in about 5-6 seconds, no ice to crush, just berries.


9) Last step, drink!

I spot a parabola and an ellipse.

This feels pretty healthy. Super easy to make, process is simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment