2/12/2013

Back on the Scene

Crispy and Clean.


I'M BACK!

'been cookin' some shit'















Sincere apologies for my absence. I see views coming in of people visiting the page for updates. :(

Sorry guys!


Here's the update:

After about 2 weeks of studying for the Praxis II Math test, and getting familiar with the duties of a new job, I have not been blogging as often as I've wanted. (Especially because I'm on another Google account most of the time now.)

But there's no stopping. Only breaking.

Here's a special treat, some RECENT FOOTAGE of me dancing without using much of my right hand:




But since I'm still injured, I will still keep writing, making rhymes, meeting people, and teaching classes/workshops.

Fun things to do while I'm not dancing all the time. Catch me at a local spot.


On a very positive note, I passed the Praxis II Math test, and I am now VERY  LIKELY to be teaching Math in New Orleans!!!!!!


Got a lot of great posts ahead!!!

Hint: Life-changing KRS Concert!

Go HEREhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FadzGGJiLTg

HIP HOP LIVES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment