7/19/2011

Chris Brown's "Look At Me Now" w/ Busta Rhymes+Lil Wayne

First of all, I'll battle Chris Brown any day...and I'll smoke him! As far as dancing goes, I haven't seen 1 original dance move from him, but I'll admit he's good at choreography. Chris Brown, if you're reading this, I've seen some dancing from you (breaking, popping, house, etc.), it's not all bad, so let's battle! FUCKA.

2ndly, he gets minus points for his relationship with Rihanna. He fucking sucks as a person. He also fucking socks. Women. with his fist. 

3rd, his rap verse is a joke, but I do like the line "Ladies love me, I'm on my Cool J," that's clever, shout to LL Cool J. 


Onto the music... I like the song! Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne, and that phat beat really make this song for me. I'm happy to see it get popular. Why? BUSTA RHYMES! I'm not surprised that Busta Rhymes is still doing his thing, he's been beasting since early 90s, Leaders of the New School... but now even the new gen of kids know him. And he's beastlier than ever (see below). Lil Wayne also had a really ill verse. "What's poppin' slime?!" The beat was produced by Diplo and Afrojack, no wonder! Solid production. The music video's cool too.


Chris Brown, he's got a smooth voice when he sings, but I'm not feeling his rap, and he doesn't deserve all the credit for this song, cuz he got some major help. 


At the end of it all, I don't wanna be hating behind a blog. Credit is due to the artists involved, and as I said, I like the song. But I can dance and write better than Chris Brown! Hip hop's come a long way. Busta Rhymes is still slayin' em. Enjoy this:



Peace, understanding, and hip hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment