11/04/2012

You can't really force yourself to become inspired,


It just has to strike you like a cranky bitch that's tired.

Don't like to waste my time, arguing over Pro Keds.
Cuz I seen them Occupyin', I been there with the Broke Heads.
And in the streets they're crying, the fucked up lives of Coke Heads.
Which industries are hiring? Who's rising? Who Rose from the Red?
Leaving No Shreds of Old Ev, Some get their Nose bled
For a Loaf of Bread. It ain't funny, the Joke's Dead.
We can't stay stagnant, gotta get around like Mopeds.
To keep it moving. And keep improving.
Winning or losing, the life you design is your choosing.

So what are YOU doing? With your life, are you boozing?
Vice pursuing and screwing, or schoolin' like a student?
It's neither nor; but both if you know how to read the score.
Explains why some people poor, and eagles soar. 
Opportunity knocks, so step outside your Ego's door.
Look beyond the surface, with a purpose, see the core.
See the SEA, or see the shore.
Me or yours, who needs it more? 
Probably the hero who needs to be more secure.
With a wife and two kids, you'd have to feed all four.
I'll battle with myself just to defeat the floor.
Wouldn't wanna get with a schemy whore, 
West coast, do it for the beaches, and bikini tour!

Find me at the frontier, I'll be in the front here.

No comments:

Post a Comment