1/13/2014

Hahaha... "Breaking teachers are everywhere"

So this little video I made got shared a few times, a few people told me I was viral.
breaking teachers are everywhere

I was like: "Viral? What viral?" Cuz I was SICK at the time too so yeah, I definitely WAS viral or bacterial or had something unbalanced in my system. The video was shared, mostly by strangers,  and liked up to about 570ish, by about 400 people that I don't even know.




Only about 130 of those 570 "likes" were my network of wonderful friends, truly amazing people, most of them. Haha. And I love the hell out of them. I'm blessed for the people I know in my life. They're probably amongst the ones reading this. Thank you for being in my life!

For the other 440, I guess a dancing professional is amusing to people. Refreshing to see. Engaging to students (I hope).

When I made the video, I didn't think much of it. Just responding to my friends tagging me in the Strife.tv video. It only took like 5 minutes, I figure I'd put the quote in at the end, to make it be about Knowledge ultimately. Knowledge reigns supreme.

Anyways, that was a pretty funny experience,

and that's not even my best dancing! Most bboys wouldn't like it, cuz it's not new or dope, it's just better than that older guys', but he deserves props too for getting down in the classroom and nurturing minds daily!!

Original video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151989988466655

In fact, truth be told, it's not even a great representation of real bboying, just a simple power combo.

To a non-breaking person, it looks hard. But to be honest, even to a 2-3yr bboy, that's a basic combo.

But the idea is POWER.

You thought it was hard?
What if I told you it's actually easy?

You can harness it, and it becomes easier once you have the Knowledge.
Everything is easier once you Know how to do it.
Knowledge makes things easier.
Knowledge is Power.
And having knowledge of your power makes doing powermoves easier.

Anyone can learn it.

So I had to wrap up at the end of the video: It's easy once you have the Knowledge, so the key is the Knowledge. That unlocks your abilities to do amazing things.


No comments:

Post a Comment