1/19/2016

I decided to chill on the Solar

See Previous post: I Am No Longer Teaching Math Full-time

HB Library on a Tuesday...

Coming to grips with my current job dissatisfaction. Classic millennial dilemma.

Started with this thought:
Screw working for the °Solar Industry, I’m going back to teaching, dancing, and teaching dance.

Those are my dharma actions, that’s what I do.
That's what I've been doing as a private tutor, teacher, and dancer.
I do that naturally and that's enough to make a living.

Separate are my creations, that’s what I make:
Thoughts public, Moves, Connections, Lessons, Rhymes, Written compositions, Video Productions
I do that with conscious effort, and that, I hope, will make a legacy after my life.


I still think the Sun is badass. This is Pluto's pretty blue sky.




From my journal:

I think the Solar vision is in line with my philosophy, lifestyle, and world view about living on a space rock, but it’s not in line with my spiritual duty or course of work. I had fun permitting, but it was too easy, I was not being fully utilized, and when I got switched to sales, I basically sucked balls at that. I tried by best, but it was very difficult for me, and ultimately, Solar sales is not where I’m meant to be. I feel better tutoring and felt better teaching. That’s a sign I should align with that. Maybe Solar could be an auxiliary or supplemental component to my main purpose in life, but not at the forefront. I'm more fit to teach, dance, and teach dance.
Meanwhile, through my actions and creations, I aim to inspire, encourage, and ignite passion. Ignitin’ day. If you feel the urge to write, write away, you got the right of way. Ride the wave, its ups and downs. Sure as the world is robust and round, the way we write/ride is very much profound. Abolish the hate and let love surround. I love when everyone I love’s around. Shout to Michael Jackson, James Brown. In SoCal, back in town, not backing down.
 ^That happens every so often in my journal. Spontaneous word connections.



In a nutshell, I've been working in Solar since October, and I learned that although it was aligned with my philosophy, it was not aligned with my talents and skills; I thought I'd be good, but I sucked at it. And I'm excited to get back into teaching.. Whooo~


°I don't mean screw the Solar Industry itself, I like the industry, but working within it is not for me right now.

What a bad-ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment